Creative Project Manager
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 3,600 retailers and more than 1,200 brands across 22 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking a Creative Project Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will support the marketing team in all day-to-day operations including assigning projects, communicating with other departments, and managing external resources. Success in this role is about creating efficiencies to empower the marketing team to deliver work that meets our high creative standards while working against tight deadlines. The position is highly collaborative and cross-functional, with dependencies on our Sales, Client Experience and Product teams. You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and thrives on managing many tasks, deadlines, and resources.
The ideal candidate for this role has built and scaled marketing project management processes in the past, including intake forms, work delegation, prioritization and schedule management. You will be the bridge between our design, content, and digital marketing functions and will be instrumental in bringing campaigns to life. As an early member of a growing team, you should thrive on flexibility and taking on new projects outside of your comfort zone.
- Manage the workflows scopes, resources, timelines and budgets associated with all marketing projects
- Traffic creative projects to ensure we are delivering high quality work on time
- Implement tools and processes across the marketing organization, including an intake form for external requests
- Communicate with third party vendors related to creative projects, including printers and freelancers
- Represent the creative team in cross-functional meetings
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- You are self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- You have knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Startup marketing experience a strong plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to shift gears quickly and effectively
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, internally and with outside vendors and partners w/ extreme attention to detail
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options
- Team events