Creative Services Manager
We’re Away. We make thoughtful objects for modern travel. For us, getting Away means getting more out of every trip to come.
We’re looking for a passionate and hardworking Creative Services Manager to assist in execution of flawless brand creative. This agency-like role is responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of creative campaigns and projects—from inception to on-time completion—as well as liaising between our internal creative team and various key stakeholders throughout the company.
This role reports directly to our Head of Creative Services and will work from our headquarters in NoHo, NY.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Head of Creative Services in the day-to-day management of all creative initiatives—including large scale, multi-platform creative campaigns, partnership and product launch assets, experiential deliverables, web assets, product design, packaging and more.
- Responsible for ensuring effective cross-functional communication between the Creative team and other teams throughout the company—such as Partnerships, Experiential, Web, Product Development, Acquisition and Social.
- Ensure collaborative creative concepting and routing between the different Creative teams—Design, UX and Copy—to ensure all deliverables are strategically and visually cohesive.
- Review all creative materials with a detailed and strategic eye to ensure they’re error-free, on-brand and align with the goals of the project.
- Coordinate with the Project Management team to ensure initiatives are on-time and key stakeholders are looped in at the right points.
- Work closely with Production on budget management to help facilitate the best work within outlined costs.
- Assist the Creative team in prep for creative reviews and meetings—including printing and boarding materials, ensuring the right people are in attendance and clear notes are taken.
- Represent Creative in various cross-functional meetings—such as timeline reviews, marketing kick-offs, department touch-bases and more.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years experience in creative or account management—either at a creative agency or brand
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented—able to manage multiple moving pieces and retain a lot of information at once
- Both creative and business-minded and know how to talk to both sides of the table
- Able to effectively work with numerous departments and working styles
- Strong communicator, able to speak comfortably and clearly to key stakeholders and managers.
- The energy and drive to deliver the best work in the industry and an adaptability to a range of time and budget constraints.
- Experienced working across multiple platforms—such as print, digital, photo and video
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Fitness reimbursement
- Quarterly company outings
- Annual international team trips
Away (awaytravel.com) is modernizing the travel experience, beginning with your luggage, while striving to set the example for how socially conscious companies should conduct themselves. In November 2015, we launched our brand in Vogue, GQ, and USA Today, and have been featured in over 80 publications including New York Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Wallpaper*. Away was founded by two Warby Parker alums and has raised $31M in venture funding from investors including Global Founders Capital, Forerunner Ventures, and Accel Partners.