Creative Solutions Partner at Smartly.io
Smartly.io keeps expanding our offering to multi-channel and our creative solutions offering keeps growing while our customers are benefiting from better collaboration between media buying and design team, personalizing creatives in scale and actionable creative insights.
While our customer base is growing with the creative tool offering, we are looking for more Creative Solutions Partners to join our team. The ideal Creative Solutions Partner has a special skill set of creative design and customer success expertise. This role requires collaborating with our Sales and Customer Success teams with the goal of helping find the right creative solutions for our clients and drive adoption of the Smartly.io Creative Suite. You are expected to engage with designers as effortlessly as with media buyers, and understand their workflows and pain points around creative. Close collaboration with our Product and Product Marketing teams is also expected to help remove adoption blockers, validating product roadmap priorities, and product marketing collateral.
You have the chance to drive high business impact in your region by serving different functions as the creative expert. The core function of the role is to work closely with different regional teams and support them in developing strategic relationships with customer design teams from various industries & verticals.
You will be a part of a global Creative Solutions team and reporting to our Global Head of Creative Solutions. This role will be based in New York or San Francisco.As Creative Solutions Partner, you will be...
- Selling our creative solutions to creative directors/teams, leading to the increased uptake of our creative offering.
- On-boarding and educating customers on creative workflows and the industry's best practices to help them achieve efficiencies in creative production.
- Identifying customers’ creative issues and showcase how Smartly can best help them solve those issues
- Consulting existing customer organizations on creative to enhance advertising results
- Creating on-brand mockups as part of pitching new must-win accounts with the sales teams
- Drive adoption to our creative tools by reducing barriers to entry by driving inspiration and subject matter expertise in the designer workflow ecosystem
- Work closely with our product, marketing and training teams to improve our creative offering, content and training material
- Hands-on experience in graphic design, emphasis in advertising a plus
- Understanding of creative process and tools
- Proficiency in Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience selling to creative teams.
- Experience with multiple online marketing platforms.
- Experience working in a media or creative agency is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Social Media Advertising landscape
- High level of visual imagination and creativity, strong communication skills as well as high quality standards and initiative
- Have confidence in leading creative workshops & trainings
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]