Creative Strategist - Growth-focused at Hydrant
Our mission is to empower people to live healthier by creating and promoting the most effective, science-driven hydration possible. As seen on Fox Business, TechCrunch, Business Insider, and Forbes, we’ve created products that hydrate you faster and more efficiently than water alone. Our health-conscious subscribers love it, and we listen carefully to their needs to help build out a roadmap of future products.
Launched in 2018, we’re a small team, but we achieve big things together in a fast-paced environment. If you’re looking to learn a lot, and quickly, this is the place for you! Hydrant recently raised a round of funding, and we’ve set aggressive goals.
Hydrant is looking for a Creative Strategist to sit at the intersection of the Growth and Brand / Creative team, focusing on driving results for Growth efforts across paid acquisition marketing (with a focus on social motion assets), site, email, and any other relevant Growth channels. Reporting directly to the Head of Growth, candidates should be self-driven and detail-oriented individuals who use data to think and problem-solve creatively. This role provides the opportunity to drive an impact that you can see quickly in real time and to work with an agile, cross-functional team.
- Work with the Head of Growth and Growth Manager to analyze results of current creative efforts.
- Craft the short and long-term vision for Hydrant Growth Marketing creative across all channels.
- Partner with the Brand team to ensure that Brand voice is consistent across all channels and mediums.
- Collaborate with the Growth Manager on a daily basis to tweak and iterate on creative as needed.
- Execute creative concepts across static, motion graphic, animation, and video assets for a variety of channels.
- Identify opportunities for new conceptual tests across assets and copy.
- Partner with the Brand team in audience-focused tests to identify what resonates with different audiences in different markets.
- Work with the eCommerce Manager to ensure that our site is optimized to provide the best experience for our customers and to convert customers as effectively as possible.
- Assist in creative analytics and reporting efforts for intra and inter-team outputs.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of D2C creative trends.
- Direct external production partners in developing creative for post-production
- Hands-on execution experience, with an emphasis on motion and video editing
- Experience with the following platforms: Adobe creative suite (photoshop, illustrator, xd, indesign, premier, after effects, media encoder, bridge, lightroom, audition, dimension), Unbounce, Figma/Invision/Marvel, Sketch
- 1-2 years of experience working with Direct Response marketing efforts and ecommerce brands
- 3+ years of experience in-house or at an agency, preferably one with a focus on performance marketing
- Ability to learn and pivot quickly
- Highly detail-oriented
- Solutions-oriented mindset
- Experience driving creative strategy for brands
- Experience working cross-functionally with paid, strategy, and/or Growth teams
- Interest in data and analytics
- Passion for and knowledge of the CPG and/or health and wellness space
- Competitive pay + equity
- Company-supplemented health insurance coverage (including dental + vision)
- Collaboration opportunities with other top startups
- Free Hydrant
- A fast-paced environment with a passionate, dedicated team
- Opportunities to directly work with the co-founders and other senior leadership team members