Smartly has been rolling out amazing creative solutions that keep developing constantly. These are some of the core differentiators of Smartly, which is demonstrated by being the only dual-badged partner in both Creative and Ad Creation to Facebook. We’re only a small percentage of where we want to be, but that’s already ahead of the curve. Now we need a champion of creative to tie business and offering to each market, now and for the future.
You have the chance to build and lead the strategy of the Creative Solutions in the Americas. The core function of the role is to work closely with different regional teams in the Americas and support them with developing the strategic relationships with creative partners, prospects and customers.
You will be reporting to our General Manager in the Americas. This role will be based in New York. The role will have frequent travel to other regions within the Americas.
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
>> Browse open positions at smartly.io/careers
As a Creative Strategy Lead at Smartly.io you:
- Will be responsible for developing our relationships with Facebook’s Creative Partner organization and Creative shop.
- Will be identifying and developing business opportunities where creative is needed, developing our communication on how creative and Smartly are a match made in heaven and most importantly, educating and increasing the sales teams’ understanding and capacity to sell and up-sell creative solutions.
- Won’t be alone doing this. Every region (EMEA, APAC, Americas) will have a dedicated person for this role and Product Marketing will coordinate communication and support global alignment on messaging.
- Cooperate with marketing to make sure this message is clear and delivered to existing and future customers. Close work with the customer teams will be paramount to receive feedback and improve our offering.
What you might have done which helps you to excel in this role:
- Created video and image templates in the past.
- Understand the different angles/ value props to sell creative offering to different stakeholders: CMO vs performance teams, media vs. creative agencies.
- Excellent in communicating the high-level value of our offering to Facebook, to creative directors (creative shop) and to customers.
- Briefed creative teams/ assignments and understanding expectations, timelines, deliverables.
- Pitched Smartly creative solutions to demanding and diverse customers.
- Translated our creative product feedback to actionable improvements to Smartly workflows, tech, as well as high-level offering.
- Followed and understood creative industry trends and how creative teams work.
- Worked together with Product Marketing.
- Been part of global sharing of learnings.
- Sold to new prospects, up-sold to existing ones.
- Been super excited about the opportunities creatives opens up.
If you check all boxes, amazing! If some, great! We’re certain you’ll be able to learn the rest and your 90-day plan will show how.
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 330+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 16 cities, serving 600+ brands, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Some things we're proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.9/5 stars on Glassdoor.