We’re looking for a Designer who is excited to work at a mission-driven company and apply your skills to solving problems that matter. Be part of a nimble and growing team where your work can have an immediate impact. You will have the opportunity to work closely with oncologists, nurses, researchers, marketers, data scientists, engineers, and product designers in a collaborative environment while leading projects that elevate the Flatiron brand.
- Management and execution of a wide variety of design projects. You will demonstrate an ability to engage cross-functional teams, think critically, and shape ideas and projects that build the Flatiron brand
- Deliver top-notch visual design and creative solutions across digital, print, environmental and video projects
- Collaborate with teams across the company like marketing, recruiting, engineering, research, product and create designs that help achieve their goals
- 3+ years experience in design environments; studios, agencies, in-house teams
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and contemporary design practices.
- Proven ability to implement core design skills, including concepting, drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, design systems, layout, and spatial design in scale
- Ability to concisely explain complex problems and projects to audiences of all backgrounds
- Front-end development
- Experience independently conducting research with external users and customers