Compass is looking for a Designer to join the expansion team focused on Mergers & Acquisitions and organic expansion. In this role, you’ll be responsible for bringing our brand to life through these new agents by engaging their audiences through the design of sophisticated advertising, print collateral, and digital design. We’re looking for someone with a keen eye for simple, beautiful design that communicates our brand vision, educates our customers through compelling infographics and market reports, and create beautiful, professional materials for our real estate and business development operations.
At Compass You Will:
- Collaborate with the NY Marketing Team and National Creative Team to marry business objectives with exciting design that provide impact for the client.
- Work closely with the Production team to deliver projects on time and successfully delivering on briefs
- Join a team of enthusiastic Designers, Art directors and Design Managers that works across branding, print, signage, events, environmental, motion, advertising, video—while learning new design skills that can help you deliver value to every project
- Gain client-service experience
- Influence the national style guide by helping deliver insights to teams around the country
What We're Looking For:
- Full knowledge of Adobe CS, and proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Required: Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Design and Visual Communication, Communications Design, Fine Arts, or a related field.
- Adept management skills of design teams
- Be able to take a project from ideation to completion which includes being able to prepare files for print.
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, and graphic elements.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate on cross-functional teams as well as with high touch clients
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Comfortable with client services: ability to speak not just passionately about design and creativity, but also plainly to those who are inexperienced
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from ideation to completion which includes being able to prepare files for print
- Currently authorized to work in the United States
The Marketing & Creative team at Compass is responsible for shaping every aspect of the company, including the brand, the product, and all marketing and communications. We value great brands and believe design and creative culture to be an important part of the Compass mission and business success of our agents and the company.
This is a sweeping challenge that provides an incredible opportunity to work with various mediums and on many different types of projects. We’re building an organization and products that can provide the best possible services to a growing network of the world’s best agents. Visit our instagram channel @compasscreates