Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a growth stage company whose core competency is a proprietary set of workflows that use attended (or human-in-the-loop) machine learning and crowdsourcing for deep financial review (i.e. fraud, risk scoring, cash flow), data digitization, and automated decisioning of semi & unstructured documents. Because of our speed and accuracy, we are an industry standard in the FinTech lending space. Ocrolus can analyze and verify data across bank statements, paystubs, tax documents, and other financial records with over 99% accuracy and in minutes rather than days or weeks. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million from firms like Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others
We are seeking an imaginative Designer with cross-channel experience, top-notch execution skills and strong attention to detail. This role will lead in bringing our brand to life visually across all channels.
The Junior Designer will touch all aspects of Ocrolus, whether through our products and services, advertising, internal tools, or external communications. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience and a well-rounded portfolio to share.
This is an exciting opportunity to help grow a FinTech company with a strong product-market fit and 0% churn amongst core customers.
- At least two years' experience designing for print and digital
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Have a portfolio that shows an excellent eye for detail, understanding of typography, and on-brand, differentiable aesthetics
- Intermediate to advanced design skills, including extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator; experience with Keynote, After Effects, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with web application design and ability to build mockups and wireframes
- Understanding of data and leveraging data to drive UI decisions
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multitask, stay organized and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
- Conceive and own the Ocrolus brand image in all channels
- Develop design for a wide variety of digital and physical needs, including: advertising, printed materials, sales collateral, social media, websites/landing pages, videos, events, and presentations
- Develop localized creative as Ocrolus expands into new markets in the US and abroad
- Work collaboratively across teams to execute a cohesive vision
- Build and implement a visual vocabulary that can translate stories to our customers and prospects
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description