Designer at Ever/Body
Ever/Body is a haven for high-performance beauty services founded around the mission to demystify cosmetic dermatology and make it more accessible. We offer a curated collection of clinically-tested face and body treatments, delivered by trusted medical professionals in under 60 minutes and designed to deliver natural-looking (not obvious) results. Through an elevated, seamless and personalized experience, we help our clients establish a modern approach to skincare as part of their self-care routine.
Ever/Body is looking for an enthusiastic Designer with impeccable design skills and a passion for beauty and luxury. The ideal candidate will have campaign work that showcases fresh visual and conceptual thinking across multiple channels (video content, social, digital, print, and/or experiential). Must have the desire to work on beauty creative. Being an active consumer of culture and curious about emerging trends in the beauty space is a plus.
What We’d Like To See
• A strong attention to detail and ability to liaise with different teams
• Strong conceptual thinking and passion for coming up with surprising, cool ideas to move forward with
• A solid ability to rationalize and explain design decisions
• A great attitude and a lack of ego
• A strong eye for beauty, fashion, and luxury
• Minimum 3-5 years experience working in a design production capacity at an advertising agency, design firm, or relevant beauty brand
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) & Sketch
• Fundamental understanding of typography, layout, color theory and use of imagery
• Exceptional taste
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Duties & Responsibilities
• Help drive and execute creative output across all assignments, big and small
• Support the creative team on marketing, social, web, mobile, and POS layouts, as well as other design needs such as asset production, photo editing and preparing comps for presentations
• The publication of content on relevant marketing platforms
• Collaborate and communicate with other departments to ensure information flow.
• Reports to Head of Design