Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are seeking a designer/coordinator who will work with a large team of sales associates and proposal writer/managers to develop assets that can accompany and complement proposals and finalist meetings. The role will report to the Director, Proposal Operations.
The ideal candidate is very organized and will be able to build relationships, design assets, work cross-functionally, support others, and quickly become a senior designer. They enjoy the design process and working cross functionally with other departments to provide the best design assets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and format proposals, slide decks, marketing assets, and training materials
- Stay abreast of changing messaging, new product launches, company policies, and content in the support and maintenance of the department’s Google drive and marketing assets
- Use content provided to you to develop engaging materials that are consistently on-brand and provide visual representations of the organization’s products and services
- Mine files and data from numerous sources from across the enterprise and manipulate it to provide positive messaging about the company
- Support proposal operations and sales teams in planning, producing, and delivering consistent and professional proposals within a complex business environment under strict guidelines and deadlines
- Ensure slide decks and documents are professionally produced within customer defined requirements and timeframes
- Create nomenclature and archival protocols that ensure easy access to the final versions of all creative tools
- Support RFP and writing managers in maintaining organized Google drives that ensure easy access to files
- Develop and maintain design skills to ensure they are current
What we expect from you:
- You have 3+ years of B2B experience in business design, corporate communications, storytelling, and new business proposal development
- You may or may not have an AA degree, but you are a lifelong learner who is willing to seek outside training to hone design skills when needed
- You have a keen interest in healthcare communications, and you are willing to learn everything you need to know to be successful in your role
- You have strong design skills, excellent attention to detail, are intellectually curious, and have a passion for mental health
- You are deadline oriented and able to prioritize workloads as needed to meet them
- You are a top performer, yet a collaborative and cross-functional player who thrives in a culture of accountability and entrepreneurship
- You are a self-starter who thrives when given autonomy, with proven ability and desire to build effective internal/external relationships
- You obsess about achieving the company’s goals and are relentless in pursuing them; you consider the success of others your success and flourish in a meaningful support role
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.