Digital Designer, Learning at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are seeking a Digital Designer, Learning for our dynamic Talent & Organization Development team.
- Create, facilitate, and oversee organization-wide and custom-client learning initiatives.
- Design and deliver asynchronous and synchronous virtual programs and performance solutions for all levels of the organization.
- Apply learning best practices, behavior science and organization development theories to create scalable and sustainable learning interventions.
- Leverage assessments and analytics to drive learning adoption and on the job learning transfer.
- Capable of anticipating, influencing and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Able to work creatively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information.
- Consistently achieving results, even under ambiguity and changing circumstances.
- Resilient relationship builder skilled at creative and proactive problem solving.
- Able to operate effectively, and role model continuous learning.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, or related discipline with 7-10 years relevant experience (11 years of experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree).
- Expertise in Talent Development, specifically designing and facilitating virtual learning programs.
- Digital design, Instructional design, Design thinking certifications and experience required.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills, including listening skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills.
- A high degree of initiative with demonstrated project management skills.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.