Digital Designer at Harry's Inc.
We’re looking for makers with outside the box creative ideas to help us evolve Harry’s approach to digital design as we scale for the future.
What you’ll do at Harry’s:
- Design innovative digital content for email & organic social channels.
- Create stunning motion graphics for paid social campaigns.
- Help evolve our design language system across digital channels.
- Partner with copywriters to conceptualize photo & illustration work.
- Partner with Art Directors to develop and execute digital campaigns
- Conceptualize supportive marketing collateral for 360 projects.
- Build organized & thoughtful decks that sell through ideas.
- Bring innovation to the team, by constantly learning in the digital space.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Background & Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in marketing, advertising, or brand identity.
- BA or BFA in graphic design, advertising, or related field.
- Smart, dynamic portfolio with strengths in composition, typography, design systems, storytelling, and experience with creative development across multiple functions.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and juggle many different types of projects on different timelines, with independent time-management skills.
- Skilled in post production typography & motion graphics
- Ability and experience with presenting work in meetings, and selling creative visions to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Slides, Sheets for presentations.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Sketch, Figma and a working knowledge of html/css and web standards.
- You have a passion for great design and illustration.
- You understand current design trends and have a spirit for innovation
- You have knowledge and expertise working with motion graphics.
- You are incredibly organized
- You’re intellectually curious and ready to untangle multi-tiered requests.
- You have a deep understanding of technical image specifications across digital and print.
- You can provide an independent worldview.
- You are open to and interested in other viewpoints.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment
- You’re able to give and receive constructive feedback
- You have an aptitude for creative iteration.
- You have an appreciation for clean, functional, effective design and communication.
- You like to have fun.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.