VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE:
VTS is seeking an experienced and very talented Digital Designer to join our Truva team on a long-term contract.
Working in close collaboration with our Director of Design, you will traverse the Product and Marketing teams to conceive powerful concepts, develop app demos with compelling narratives, and execute impactful customer experiences.
From landing pages, to interactive prototypes, to product experiences, this role provides you the opportunity to work with many mediums across multiple channels in a cross-functional setting at one of NYC’s most successful startups.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Quickly ramp on the substantial CRE domain, with a particular focus on tenants seeking space
- Work closely with our Director of Design to elevate the customer experience and evolve the Truva brand
- Collaborate with other designers, marketing, product, and engineering to strategize and execute work
- Perform research before exploring a vast array of design solutions for validation
- Deliver marketing materials such as our website, email, print, and swag
- Deliver product experiences such as app mockups and interactive demos
- Maintain brand aesthetics and quality expectations across all mediums
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Excellent technical design skills with form, type, color, and imagery
- Highly organized with a meticulous sense of detail
- Process and research-driven
- Design approach with the ability to seek out simple solutions to complex problems
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to rationalize process and decisions with Design and non-Design stakeholders
- Expertise in Sketch, Adobe CC, and Keyote/Google Slides.
- Web development and video production is a plus
- Bonus points for prior marketplace or CRE experience
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Read Full Job Description