Digital Designer at Lively
An estimated 48 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it – enter Lively. We’re on a mission to empower people to hear better through more affordable, accessible and delightful hearing care.
Lively is a series A company, perfect for anyone eager to make an early impact in something big. We are a unique blend of experts and leaders from Facebook, Amazon, 1stdibs, Lyft, and have assembled a world-class advisory board and audiology team.
Here at Lively, we are a passionate team of highly-driven entrepreneurs, designers, clinicians and technologists creating a best-in-class experience to help solve one of America’s greatest healthcare issues – untreated hearing loss. If you’ve been looking for a high growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
About the Role
Lively is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Designer to join its fast-growing brand design team. You’ll sit at the intersection of Design, Marketing, and Product to support Lively’s brand and value prop, streamline care, destigmatize hearing aids and improve patient outcomes in hearing health. This is an exciting opportunity for a junior designer to grow and develop new skills and collaborate closely with a cross-section of departments. The role reports to the Senior Brand Designer.
- Email - design and production of premium branded, customer-focused emails. Develop expertise in balancing healthcare info and hearing outcomes with gorgeous design that raises the bar on brand.
- Video - editing, motion graphics, and production for social media, how-to videos, and the website. Video plays a larger and larger role in the org everyday. You’ll develop robust experience in video across many applications.
- Video and photoshoots - Develop a production mindset and an understanding of set, cameras, and lighting. Ability to maintain, pack and lug gear and assist on set.
- Landing pages - A key testing platform for conversion. You’ll develop a test and learn mentality.
- Print - Direct mail, brochures, posters, in-box inserts.
- Presentation decks for our doctors and new business team.
- Develop and maintain cloud-based digital asset library.
- 2+ years of design experience either as an in-house designer or at an agency.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (including Premiere), Sketch.
- Bachelor's degree in design, visual arts, or other relevant fields.
- Experience developing digital assets for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Experience producing animations, GIFS, and editing video and other multimedia content.
- You have a portfolio / reel of visual assets showcasing skills in design, layout, typography, motion graphics and animation with sharp attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable. You can balance your time and see projects through to completion.
- A positive, can-do attitude. We’re going to do great things. And you can’t wait to do them.
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, Instapages.
- Experience with Powerpoint / Google slides.
- Results Focused. You want to create beautiful communications that connect with customers.
- Enthusiastic. A fun and positive co-worker.
- Problem Solver. "If there is a problem I have a creative solution" attitude. This is critical to your success.
- Communicator. You know how to let teammates know what you need and you ask how you can help.
- Efficient. Time is a nonrenewable resource. You move quickly and understand the importance of deadlines.
- Detail Oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
- Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management
- A Visual Thinker. You show rather than tell. You love transforming complex explanations into simple visualizations.
Perks & benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Employee stock option incentive
- Monthly pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid time off
- Weekly company lunch
- Happy hours