Bluecore, a fast-growing SaaS company, is looking for a full-time Digital Designer to join our team. As part of our high growth and fast-paced environment your focus will be crafting, conceptualizing, designing, and executing digital content for the company website, landing pages, email and digital campaigns, as well as interactive web experiences. You’ll be directly responsible for creating and publishing digital projects, communicating cross-functionally about performance of assets, and ensuring our digital content clearly communicates Bluecore’s values, features, and key differentiators.
You’re the Ideal Candidate If:
- You’re a professional in graphic design and understand how thoughtfully designed experiences can impact all aspects of the organization!
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of how to create digital assets optimized to easily convert prospects into customers and drive inbound leads!
- You find data empowering and use it to strategize your design work
- People love to collaborate with you because you’re inspiring, organized, and a hardworking teammate
- This position reports into the Creative Director who sits under the Senior Director of Marketing
- Collaborate heavily across Marketing, Events, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to execute the most relevant and effective digital content
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team to build optimized landing pages, digital campaigns, and email templates with the goal of elevating our content, growing conversions, and standing out amid a sea of digital communications
- Thoughtfully and strategically use Bluecore’s visual identity, brand voice, and messaging to build consistently crafted experiences that resonate with our customers and prospects and give us an edge in a competitive landscape
- Update and refresh existing emails templates and web pages by providing well-researched and efficient solutions
- Analyze performance of digital content and use data to enhance interaction and improve digital experiences and achieve defined measures around engagement and lowering bounce rates
- Consider UX, responsiveness and mobile-first thinking to ensure our digital experiences are set up to be effective and accessible across all platforms, specifically for email, website, and landing pages
- Take a hands-on approach in working with our contracted website developers and Bluecore’s Website Governance Council to provide recommendations and make updates for an improved website experience
- Produce work that always upholds Bluecore’s values of being thoughtful, powerful, and straightforward
- 3+ years as a hands-on Digital Designer working with a creative team in marketing or advertising required
- A minimum of 1 year in-house or agency experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design/Visual Communications or commensurate experience
- Experienced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch required
- Knowledge of information architecture, usability, and UX/UI Design required
- Understanding of user centered design and development processes across mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Ability to conceptualize and execute digital campaigns and display ads including animation, responsiveness, and interactivity for all digital touch points
- Ability to both translate a cohesive design identity and develop it further across a diverse set of digital projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills which allow you to defend your design decisions and present well to internal partners
- Strong instincts for organization, time-management, workflow and processes (We love Asana and hope you do too)
- Take constructive feedback and apply it to existing projects, while ensuring strong design and being able to meet quick turnarounds
- Experience working at a MarTech or SaaS company preferred
- Bonus points: Experience with motion graphics design and/or Ceros
- Props if: You have an understanding of Demand Generation tools Marketo and/or Unbounce
- A huge plus: Ability to convert web and email designs into HTML
Please submit a portfolio showcasing your top digital projects. We like to see projects which demonstrate a consideration of UX/UI and responsive design across platforms and well as solid understanding of graphic design basics including typography, photo editing, color and information organization.
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.