Director, Creative Operations at Vimeo
We’re on the hunt for a brilliant Director of Creative Operations, who will serve as the central point for all marketing and creative efforts at Vimeo HQ in NY.
Working across digital, social media, brand campaigns, performance, and CRM, you will steer the creative process, ensure creative disciplines and needs are considered, align requests to the brand vision, maintain standards, and balance creation of the most professional, high-quality creative output while driving efficiency and speed to market.
The Director should possess a holistic understanding of the creative process, from concepting through production, and have a keen sensitivity to creative workloads and project deadlines. You will enhance the infrastructure and operations of the creative department to increase timeliness and communications, while supporting the creative development process.
The Director will lead and/or influence internal creative talent and partner agencies to achieve project goals and timelines through diplomatic communication, consistent messaging and organized creative processes. S/he will manage senior/lead marketing producers and lead/head of video production. S/he will own all creative team agendas and lead creative digital status meetings. The Director will also oversee department budgets and spend pacing—working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and VP, Creative to manage quarterly and annual budgets.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7-10+ years of experience running creative/content operations in-house
- Experience working closely with creative teams
- Experience in a consumer-oriented brand or agency that produces high-quality creative and content
- Strong knowledge of creative and content production workflows for cross-functional projects, including digital, social media, and print
- Ability to manage time appropriately and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to motivate and influence others by displaying strong leadership skills
- Ability to guide and influence work and teams without direct responsibility
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Understands and advocates for creative excellence
- Experience at a SaaS company
- In-house and agency experience
To apply, please send us:
- A brief, non-generic cover letter
- A resume
- A link to any work/portfolio, if relevant
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs