Clyde is an end-to-end product protection platform that is re-thinking the way retailers increase loyalty and drive revenue, and the way customers manage their purchases. We are tackling the $50B per year extended warranty market and becoming the de facto solution in the space by leveraging an intense focus on product, design, and customer experience. Clyde delivers product protection plans directly to consumers as they shop, owning the relationship from purchase to claim submission to resolution. We know that the relationship between retailers and their customers is far from over after checkout, so we’re building products to deliver value at every stage of this relationship.
The Designer will work closely with the Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to create compelling user experiences that delight our customers. You will help build products that empower retailers to sell product protection and provide transparent, intuitive, and delightful experiences for their customers. The Designer will be an integral part of the Product and Marketing teams as we work to build the best product in the extended warranty space.
This is the position for you if...
- You have product design experience at a B2B SaaS company
- You’ve successfully helped grow a brand
- You approach design with a strong sense of empathy for the customer/product user
- You are obsessed with details
- Your friends and colleagues describe you as open and curious, and you are willing to go beyond the job description
- You see how your role as a designer fits in to the larger strategic vision
- You are excited about the potential to join a high growth tech startup
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to translate high-level concepts into functional, intuitive product experiences
- Act as a voice of the user and work cross functionally to test and validate user experiences
- Continuously think about ways to improve the user experience for retailers and customers
- Work with the Marketing team to craft engaging visuals for Clyde content
- Help build out Clyde’s design processes, tools, and culture
What We Look For...
- 3-5 years of design experience at a software company
- Proficiency in UX and wireframing
- Fluency with the latest product and marketing design tools and technology (Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Zeplin?)
- Experience with user research and usability testing
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- Proficiency in Webflow
- Bachelor’s degree in design preferred
Who are we?
Clyde is a product and design lead organization founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer-obsessed team of designers, engineers, operators, and successful former founders. We have partnered with some of the top investors in the world to help us achieve our vision.
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.
Read Full Job Description