We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
At Collibra we make data meaningful for our Data Citizens. You understand why and how a human-centered design approach transforms a business. As UX Director, you will apply your passion for research and design processes, rapid and iterative product development, and deep collaboration skills to design and deliver compelling, meaningful experiences for our users across all Collibra products. You will do this with a global team of 8+. This team that has been experiencing rapid growth and requires an effective leader who drives cohesion, product vision, execution excellence, and excellent cross-functional relationships further advancing design’s strategic value within the organization.A day in the life of a Director of UX at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Vice President of Design, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Being a champion for the customer by continuously improving the experience and increasing their satisfaction and loyalty
- Building empathy for the customers and end users within Collibra
- Owning the User Experience vision and philosophy for Collibra
- Possessing a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design
- Leading all aspects of User Experience, User Interfaces and Visual Design for Collibra
- Managing, mentoring and nurturing a world class, geographically dispersed Product Design team that will solve critical customer and business challenges
- Developing a cohesive UX strategy, establishing UX processes and improving usability with a research driven methodology
- Identifying critical user-centric metrics to showcase measurable results and building trust with Collibra’s leadership
- Collaborating with Product Owners, Engineers and other key stakeholders to influence roadmap decisions, and ensure an effective, efficient design process from idea to implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, and or equivalent practical experience
- 12 years+ of experience in UX Design or related Design field
- 6 years+ of experience managing and leading design teams
- Experience leading end-end UX design responsibilities for complex technology solutions
- Excellent collaboration and relationship management skills
- Aptitude for convincing others (internally and externally) of the value of their ideas.
- Capable of creating comprehensive metrics systems across multiple products, consumer journeys, and teams.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*