Enterprise Product Designer (Data UX Designer)
About our enterprise products:
Foursquare is seeking an experienced UX Designer to join our growing and highly collaborative enterprise team, where you’ll help shape Foursquare’s newest B2B product lines such as Pinpoint, Attribution, Analytics, Pilgrim SDK, and more.
About This Position:
The ideal candidate is passionate about helping businesses make sense of large amounts of data through creative storytelling, interesting data visualizations and a thoughtful, clear user experience.
We are looking for someone who likes solving hard UX and interaction problems with simple UI design, who will help lead people towards making smarter business decisions based on data.
This is a unique opportunity to help design, build, launch and scale innovate new products in the location intelligence space.
- Work closely with our Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, Product Analysts, Copywriters, and Designers to define the best approach to a problem
- Masterfully tell interesting stories through designing rich data visualizations and interfaces
- Pivot between contributing to high-level product decisions – and understanding the low-level implications of those discussions
- Owning the end-to-end design of the enterprise B2B products, including information architecture, interaction design, and visual design details
- Help establish and reinforce consistent design patterns
- Create the right documentation for the task at hand, ranging from a sketch on a whiteboard to an annotated mockup that a developer can run with
- Give and solicit feedback from your fellow team members in order to constantly raise the bar
- 3-5 years experience designing across multiple platforms (and a portfolio that reflects it)
- Hands-on experience designing data rich complex interfaces or infographics (including experience working with B2B clients)
- Strong visual design skills, ability to solve complex UX problems, and ability to create new visual design systems and patterns
- Understanding of the capabilities and limitations of current web technologies and developing platforms
- Able to successfully create and manage all aspects of a project (and respective processes)
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, able to produce results independently
- Ability to empathize with a variety of different kinds of users and customers
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.