Enterprise UX Designer at Whip Media Group
Whip Media Group is looking to add on a UX Designer to support our Enterprise, B2B product and help deliver the very best SaaS solutions to our long list of high profile, entertainment clients. This role could be based in New York, Los Angeles or another remote location.
This role will be integral in collaborating with product owners, fellow designers, user researchers, developers, and more in order to ideate, design, finesse and refine our Content Value Management platform and suite of data products. You’ll also join a passionate, growing team of designers and researchers and help shape the vision of Whip Media Group’s UX discipline.What will you do?
- Work closely with product, engineering, and user research to spearhead UX design on our suite of SaaS products,
- Apply your expertise in product design, ideation, iteration and design systems to improving existing offerings and launching an innovative new product for the entertainment industry
- Develop a deep understanding of our users’ needs and utilize that knowledge to creatively solve their problems
- With the assistance of the research team, conduct strategic user research and translate the findings into detailed, organized documentation and prototypes
- Test solutions with users, interacting directly with our clients
- Be the voice of the user in product strategy and roadmap discussions
- Create user flows, journey maps, storyboards, documentation, wireframes, and prototypes
- 6+ years of experience as a UX designer with a portfolio demonstrating advanced knowledge of UX strategy and design for B2B products
- Experience designing a modern SaaS or enterprise platform
- Experience leading long term, complex projects from inception to launch
- In-depth knowledge of website functionality, interactions, usability, and navigation
- A holistic understanding of the end-to-end user centered iterative design process
- Solid understanding of design research methodologies
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Willingness to take initiative and diligently follow through on projects
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment and responding to peer feedback
- A demonstrated passion for TV and movies!