Experience Design Lead at Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to fund and launch companies that transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Lively, Ever/Body, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Calibrate, Proper, and stealth ventures in payment integrity, elder care, and complex care. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
As our Experience Design Lead at Redesign Health, you will contribute to building innovative product solutions from the ground up - by utilizing your full range of product and visual design skills you will help shape product solutions for Redesign Health and our operating companies.
You will report to and work with the Director Of User Experience at our New York City headquarters. This role is 100% remote until March 2021, when we plan to reopen our offices.What you'll do:
- Supporting the design needs of Redesign Health
- Make design alterations and evolve the existing Redesign Website.
- Assist in evolving UX best practices at Redesign Health by contributing to planning, scoping of work and helping build out the Experience Design Team.
- Support the design needs of our operating companies
- Work closely with our Research Team to help shape the vision of our operating companies product strategies.
- Work closely with the Product and Research Team to create product assets for feature testing. This can range from static testing assets to light prototyping.
- Partake in feature ideation and testing sessions.
- Own, design and build multifunctional landing pages for operating companies using Unbounce, Webflow or working with an engineering team.
- Design and build multifunctional websites for operating companies by using Unbounce and Webflow. End-to-end build from ideation and content-mapping to design to interface build.
- Iterate on existing operating companies products to elevate user experience flows based on customer acquisition and testing data. This ranges from UX audits and education around best practices to rebuilding key user-flows.
- Design and build marketing assets, primarily for smoke-tests, this consists of building out landing pages and surveys using the Unbounce platform.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Design, UX and/or UI Design
- Background in Visual Design, Communications Design, and/or Multidisciplinary Design is a plus
- Early-start startup and/or agency experience is a huge plus
- Strong understanding of Figma or Sketch
- Experience with Webflow and/or Unbounce is a huge plus
- Action Oriented: Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times.
- Communicates Effectively: Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization.
- Effectively Ensures Accountability: Follow through on commitments and makes sure others do the same. Acts with a clear sense of ownership. Takes personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures.
- Manages Ambiguity: Deals comfortably with the uncertainty of change. Effectively handles risk. Can decide and act without having the total picture. Is calm, and productive, even when things are up in the air.
- Nimble Learning: Learns quickly when facing new situations. Experiments to find new solutions. Takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks. Extracts lessons learned from failures and mistakes.
Redesign’s mission is to transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives by elevating patient experiences, increasing information transparency, and democratizing access to high quality healthcare.
Our vision is to connect extraordinary people and ideas with capital and resources to create better healthcare solutions.
At Redesign, we value achieving results thoughtfully, quickly, and compassionately. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Solve for impact: Healthcare is complex and opaque, but we’re positioned to meet the challenge. If not us, then who?
- Patients first: We are all consumers of healthcare. We create real solutions for real needs.
- Outcome over egos: Our work is bigger than us. What we’re building together is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Bias for action: We move fast, but we’re deliberate. We don’t delay success or failure.
- Continuous learning: We seek feedback early and often. Iteration and insight allow us to connect the dots and are key to our process.
- Practice good intent: We take our work seriously, but we’re never too busy to be kind.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits and perks
- Lunch & Learn sessions hosted by internal and external industry experts featuring topics ranging from “Qualities of a Strong Consumer Brand” to “Combating Unconscious Bias”
- Variety of functional, social, and community focused groups and meetups across the Redesign ecosystem and portfolio
- Annual learning stipend
- 16-week parental leave
- Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of coffee and tea, cold brew and iced tea on tap, a Bevi machine, and a variety of snacks
- Dog friendly office