Greater NYC Area
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation.
This venture seeks to dramatically improve quality of life for patients with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) like Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. We are building a digital platform that not only supports patients but also generates real world data to help IBD stakeholders make meaningful treatment advances.
This brand new startup is seeking an Experience Designer to drive UX strategy and interaction design to create products that engage and inspire.
You have a strong understanding of design thinking, human-centered design, human computer interaction, and are fluent in the latest technology trends. You are an innovative problem solver, self-starter, and strong collaborator who can excel in a fast paced environment.
What you will be working on:
· Participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking
· Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT, VR, and AR
· Balance user frictions and needs with our business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility
· Hands on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools
· Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
· Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to the team
· Partner with Engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented
· Work with Marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites
· 3+ years of Experience Design experience preferred
· Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision
· Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc
· Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills
· A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
· A ready, online portfolio
Read Full Job Description