Freelance Creative Talent at Clear Street
Clear Street is rebuilding the institutional brokerage from the ground up. We’ve already built a solid foundation — modern technology infrastructure that simplifies complicated financial transactions. Now we are redesigning the customer experience from start to finish, and we’d like your help.
As part of our Freelance Creative Talent team, you will use your creative skills to help us modernize the brokerage experience. We look for teammates who are curious and open to trying new things. We like to work with people who are as comfortable working independently as they are collaborating with others. We value constructive disagreements, outstanding communication skills, and a can-do attitude.
Freelance Creative Talent Open Roles & Characteristics:
- Visual Design: Work alongside our UX design team to develop visual systems for client dashboards and other digital products. An ideal fit is a visual designer with solid experience in the product function, who can pick up projects and run with them.
- Interaction Design: We are looking for a UX designer who can distill complicated technical workflows into simple interactions. Ideally, we’re looking for someone who has experience building productivity applications and analytics dashboards for B2B customers. Capital markets experience is a huge bonus.
- Strategy: We are looking for an experienced strategist to help us create a framework, systems, and structure for our teams. We’re looking for someone senior with experience at a top-tier experience design agency or consulting firm. Similar PM experience works too.
- Technical Writer: We are looking for a writer who can produce clean, clear copy for an engineering audience. We are specifically looking for someone who has built or led a technical writing program before.
- Frontend Engineer: We are looking for a frontend engineer to work alongside our growing team. Check here for the skills you’ll need.
In the coming months, we will be looking for help across the creative spectrum:
- Interaction Design: Designing, researching, and prototyping experiences
- Visual Design: Developing visual systems for digital products
- Program Management: Budgeting, planning, and managing projects
- Writing: Content strategy, technical writing, and copy editing
- Marketing: Product marketing, communications, and event management