Global Consumer Packaged Goods Designer
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit our career site.
On our team, you will have the opportunity to create great packaging. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our products out the door and on the shelves of the world. Collaborate with international markets, various marketing teams, and numerous revenue-generating businesses to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances in producing and delivering award-winning wellness and food packaging designs.
The ideal person will be creative, conceptual and innovative and have a versatile, collaborative approach to the design process. This individual will work very closely with the Global Creative Director to create packaging layouts across a wide range of food, wellness, and various other consumer goods. The look is a pure delight: refined, fun, healthy and shelf happy. The design musts include fresh ideas and typography solutions that will help visually communicate our brand around the globe. You will need to be a self-starter, able to problem-solve both technical and creative challenges, with the ability to find and explore solutions as the projects progress. Demonstrate a variety of creative styles and methodologies with proven credentials in developing a bold and original design. Looking for a creative who will take ownership of the projects they work on, and have a productive and positive attitude with business partners and fellow design team members. You are comfortable working under tight deadlines and are extremely organized with project files, and adept in sharing projects/toolkits with fellow designers and agencies around the globe.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of applicable experience with a refined eye for design, and demonstrated command of the following skillset:
- Must be able to take a design project from concept to completion.
- Able to communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment.
- An expert understanding of the trends in packaging and brand visual systems & develop concepts and designs for packaging across numerous private label brands.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Work on creative initiatives from concept to completion (die-lines, renderings, mocks, print production, etc.), creation of accurate production files along with comprehensive brand guidelines (Deliver all phases of work within established packaging timelines).
- The ability to create digital and/or physical mockups
- Exhibit pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Awareness of design, culinary, fashion/beauty, retail, social media, and wellness trends.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and highly demanding environment.
- Prior experience with commercial and food packaging a must.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.