The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you’ll do:
The Trade Desk is looking for a seasoned GM, Creative Operations based in our New York office who will oversee the end-to-end creative process within our internal agency, the TTD Creative Shop. Reporting to the Head of Brand and Creative, the ideal candidate will have experience scaling operational teams that support our growing creative team. S/he will manage the workflows across a diverse range of projects and mediums including digital and print advertising, events and promotions, client enablement collateral, social media, video and web content. In addition, the candidate will have had experience managing 360 global marketing campaigns from conception to execution.
The candidate should possess exceptional communication skills, a penchant for maintaining consistent branding, and have deep a passion for implementing processes that are effective. This person will manage a growing global team, collaborating with team members and stakeholders locally and across different regions and time zones.
In this role, you will:
• Analyze and provide recommendations to make our end-to-end creative process efficient and effective.
• Research and propose project management and reporting technology to improve our current workstream and execute rollout of new tech to drive effectiveness and ensure widespread adoption.
• Build relationships and work closely with cross-functional partners across creative/brand, editorial, digital, product marketing, events and sales, collaborating with teammates across the global marketing org, ensuring alignment on our key business objectives.
• Collaborate with team leads, stakeholders, marketers, producers and creatives to execute projects, assist in meeting project goals, budgets and deadlines.
• Implement a capacity planning model, allowing our team to prioritize projects and ensure ample creative support.
• Work with Head of Creative to flex additional creative support on key projects.
• Oversee creative budgets and manage our quarterly investments, providing up-to-date forecasts reflective of ongoing production needs, changes and approvals.
• Work closely with our Go-to-marketing Campaign lead and Head of Planning to enforce excellent creative briefs.
• Working closely with Head of Creative, manage timelines (for both short term and long term projects and campaigns) and check-in points for Campaign concepting and execution. Help manage Run of Show before key campaigns paced to reflect campaign phases.
• Manage internal creative reviews with executive stakeholders both locally and abroad.
• Work with Head of Creative to maintain an established brand identity and evangelize consistent branding globally.
• Work in lockstep with regional leads with local creative ops team member to localize and adapt any translated/transcreated assets.
• Be the main point of contact with our legal team, ensuring legal sign-off of all external facing materials, Trademarking and freelance contracts.
• Implement proofreading process while still delivering work on time.
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet time sensitive deadlines.
• Possess a strong attention to detail.
• Be curious, love learning new technologies and testing new hypotheses.
Who you are:
• 15+ years of operational management experience at an in-house brand (preferred) and/or creative agency (B2B is a plus)
• Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) required
• Seasoned manager who can empower and cultivate an environment that fosters growth
• Clear communicator with excellent collaboration skills
• Sophisticated understanding of technology within an in-house team at scale
• Level-headed and calm demeanor, especially when juggling multiple priorities and fast-moving timelines in fast growth environment
• Expert in latest creative tech stack
• Relationship builder who can reach out across internal team and external vendors
• Systems thinker with the curiosity to learn all things programmatic and the nuances of the advertising technology industry
• Player/coach and self-starter with a “let's roll up our sleeves and get it done” attitude
Located in New York City office
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.