Graphic Designer - Brand Marketing
letgo's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. With over 75M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo’s been named among the “Hottest Startups” by Wired and “Best Apps” by Google, and it’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, USA Today, The Verge, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. Already among the most popular apps in America, letgo’s marketplace is filled with everything from electronics and cars to clothing and furniture. Listing something on letgo is as simple as taking a photo thanks to its advanced technology. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
As the Graphic Design Lead of Brand Marketing, you bring years of hands-on experience designing and creating exceptional digital and mobile advertising that is engaging, innovative and effective. We are seeking a designer with a strong passion for making cohesive brand marketing assets. You’ll be leading the implementation of the creative visuals for the brand team and work across disciplines to create engaging campaigns on a wide range format including but not limited to digital and social media, activation materials, PR assets and B2B collateral that will assist our team's effectiveness.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build something huge and that people love because it makes their lives simpler: We’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Design advertising and marketing creatives for a multitude of brand need across the letgo communication platform.
- Use a balanced skill set in video creation, motion graphics, and post-production graphics, as well as static advertising and design.
- Be creative, have an eye for detail, and possess strong time management skills while managing multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently in a deadline driven environment
- Help implement letgo’s creative vision
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
- 5+ years of experience with a design, advertising or branding agency or consumer marketing firm
- Deep experience in designing and creating digital advertisements
- Advanced knowledge of design software Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (knowledge of Spanish a plus!) with the ability to translate creative briefs and work closely with brand marketing team on deliverables and time forecasts
- Experience in tech/digital brand marketing with a focus on contemporary and creative design
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
*Please include your portfolio with your application.
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.