Graphic Designer (Events)
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Who You Are
You’re a creative whose skills don’t fit neatly into a box. While your right brain loves art and design in all of its guises, while your left brain loves finding simple solutions to complex challenges in both the digital and real-world end-user experience. Your thrive on the consistent perfection of typography, the implementation of complex brand systems, and the preflighting and output of perfect files for print and digital applications.
You design for work. You design for pleasure. You probably have a copy of Emil Ruder’s Typographie on your bookshelf alongside the letterpress, screen-printed, or hand-lettered work you created for yourself. You can navigate the Adobe Creative Suite and Powerpoint with your eyes closed, you know how to set type, how to retouch images, and how to prepare perfect files for print, and for web. You understand and appreciate the difference between digital and offset. You also understand the brand value and importance of beautiful large-format experiential design alongside thoughtfully conceived and executed small touches, and translating these real-world aesthetics into stunning websites, emails, and printed collateral. You never settle for “good enough”.
If this is you, then we need to talk.
Who We Are
We’re a small and passionate Creative Studio within the Marketing team of a fast-paced, innovative technology company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge — marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to improve the manner in which our events, websites, content, print materials, direct mail, social media, and video content introduce customers, prospects, partners, and talent to Yext’s products, services, and culture.
If you relish the opportunity to join that kind of team, we need to talk.
- Assist in the creation of branding systems for our marquee events such as ONWARD and EXPLORE, and apply these branding systems to all event collateral including onsite experience, environmental signage, print collateral, digital collateral for websites, emails, social media, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Support the Field Marketing team with invitations and collateral for our ongoing field marketing events.
- Assist in the design and ideation of RBEs.
- Assist in layout and design of our sponsorship spaces at external events
- Support the Internal Communications team with image creation for website and emails
- Support the HR and Recruiting teams with printed and digital collateral including invitations, postcards, event signage, websites, and apparel
- Continually look for ways to optimize design to improve performance and results
- An energetic, flexible, and approachable work style
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet 11th-hour deadlines with an unwavering attention to detail
- 2+ years professional experience
- Extraordinary design and typography skills
- Proven experience in designing, preflighting, and outputting files for print and digital applications
- Expert knowledge of creative process, the Adobe Creative Suite, and Powerpoint
- Experience in Splash software a plus
- Experience with motion graphics or video editing software a plus
- Technical illustration experience a plus
- BA in Visual Design or similar college level education
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.