Graphic Designer - Swag at Snappy
Snappy is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our brand new Swag team. The ideal candidate is passionate about logos, brand guidelines and perfectly designed swag. They believe that done well, branded merchandise is a powerful way to connect and engage companies with their employees and customers at scale. Core responsibilities will include the creation of mock-ups for all branded items (including design templates), support in creating concept decks for swag kits, and building out a design process flow for the accurate production of branded items. This role is a blend of graphic design, graphic design asset management, and knowledge of decoration methods.
Please provide a portfolio of sample work with your application.
- Translate customer logo files and brand guidelines into high quality branded merchandise and swag
- Own the graphic design of cohesive kits and collections for various customer events and milestones
- Manage multiple, fast moving design projects each week
- Deeply understand the different technical requirements for decoration methods; including screenprinting, direct to garment (DTG), embroidery, sublimation, laser etch, and digital
- Convert all designs into print ready files
- Build out and follow key processes to streamline the entire design-to-print workflow
- Create and manage a library of templates for each item in our branded merchandise collection
- Act as a resource for Qualified Sales Opportunities by building out swag mock ups for customer presentations
- Work across multiple internal functions as an advocate for Swag
- Develop a keen eye for graphic design and what a well-designed piece of Swag looks like
- Look around corners for potential roadblocks, and proactively solve for them
- An experienced Graphic Designer, with a minimum of 2 years experience designing for apparel and/or promotional products
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Creative Cloud)
- Deadline driven and hyper aware that in-hands dates are mission critical in sourcing branded merchandise
- Naturally curious, willing to learn and ask questions regularly to dive deep into the “how” and “why”
- Hyper focused on delivering results for our customers and gift recipients
- A kind, empathetic communicator (online, in person, via carrier pigeon!) with excellent listening skills
- Known for your laser-focused attention to detail and organizational prowess
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one enterprise gifting platform. We’re reinventing the way companies express appreciation to their employees by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets employees choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 800 more. Plus, we’re growing everyday - 400% YOY, if you want to get technical! We’ve seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
Of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees including but not limited to: Free healthcare including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, unlimited PTO and paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year around!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we’re working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!