Graphic Designer at Ogury
Ogury, the world’s leading mobile data company, enables brands, publishers and users to make informed choices and secure their fair share of value in a complex and competitive mobile ecosystem. Founded in 2014, Ogury works with the world's major media agencies, and leading brands and publishers. Ogury has access to 400m+ high quality and consented mobile user profiles in 120 countries. This unique data fuels Ogury's integrated suites of solutions for publishers and for brands.
Ogury has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, and Madrid, and we're just getting started. For more information, please visit www.ogury.com
As part of the dynamic and growing global Marketing team, you will be tasked with supporting the local Marketing and Sales organizations with everything from sales collateral to Powerpoint presentations to client assets. The ideal candidate is both creative and organized, able to handle many different projects at once and willing to work effectively cross-functionally.
This role will be based in the Ogury New York City office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with regional sales and marketing teams on collateral such as presentations, one-pagers, mockups, newsletters, case studies, etc.
- Assist local marketing team in branding efforts and visual assets specific to the US organization
- Guide our Account Management team in the style, visual strategy and appearance of their clients’ digital creative assets
- Work directly with advertisers to design creatives and consult on creative best practices
Experience / Background
- 2 - 4 years’ of experience at an ad agency, digital agency, or a B2B tech company
- Knowledge of the digital and mobile advertising industries
- Experience in creating tactical, direct response ads, as well as conceptual thinking and stunning branding
- Experience in communicating and advising advertisers based on creative design expertise
- Cross-functional mindset and experience in working with both account managers and advertisers directly
- Strong vision for branding and an excellent eye for high-quality ads
- Experience in working with the following asset types: HTML5, Photoshop, GIFs etc.
- Technical aptitude and proficiency in all forms of desktop publishing and software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc) and MS Office Suite
- Can handle anywhere from 1 version to 5-10+ versions of creating & feedback / revisions