Greater NYC Area
- Design and execute creative projects for all digital and print marketing campaigns across all channels of the business.
- Lead by example in craftsmanship, accountability, and behavior and drive significant contribution to GamEffective’s brand image
- Take independent initiative and find solutions to obvious and hidden problems
- Inspire invention and innovation by keeping up to date with new tech and trends in visual design, digital media, and advertising.
- Build beautifully organized design files and exhibit excellent time & detail management skills.
- Nimbly adjust to change, take risks and embrace learnings from failures.
- Courageously and thoughtfully push to deliver work that goes beyond the status quo.
- Respect data-driven decision-making and a performance-oriented work environment.
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing, internet, technology or related fields
- Strong portfolio that shows how you think – not just what you’ve made
- B2B DESIGN EXPERIENCE, not only entertainment or beauty brand portfolio
- A love for design and marketing
- Experience with in-house production
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Fast learner with a strong drive and the ability to understand the business and see the big picture with a razor-sharp attention to detail.
- Adaptive personality that can strive in both structured and unstructured environments.
- Strong usage skills on the full Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, InDesign, Illustrator.
- HTML skills, motion graphics, cinemagraphs and/or video – Clear advantage.
- Fast learner – Can pick up things quickly and does not require hand holding.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
Strong background in:
- Powerpoint design
- Demand-generation campaigns
- Email design/production
- Landing pages
- Long-form content (e-books/whitepapers)
- Website design
- Social media design
Read Full Job Description