Graphic Designer at SEVENROOMS
As the Graphic Designer on our Marketing team, you have the opportunity to help tell the SevenRooms story through brand and creative execution. Storytelling is in your DNA; you can flawlessly create a compelling narrative across various visual mediums. You thrive off of collaborative environments and are excited to work cross-functionally with other partners in product marketing, social, events, and web. You're an original and conceptual thinker with a discerning eye for taste and individuality.What You'll Do
- Design and layout content inclusive of, but not limited to:
- All digital graphics such as on-page graphical elements for our website, supporting graphics for blog posts/webpages, etc.
- Banners for social, web (as it pertains to landing pages and blogs), and advertising (digital and print)
- Graphics/images for slides, event signage, promo items, and email (specifically with Marketo in mind)
- Collateral-like content inclusive of ebooks, white papers, and infographics
- Organization and retention of content, protecting the brand
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch, or other relevant design solution
- Proven experience designing presentations in PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides
- Ownership over creative asset management systems
- Ability to hold a strong design vision while remaining collaborative and open to new ideas
- Collaborative team player who's also capable of working independently
- B2B design experience is required
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
- In addition to our general application, please submit a copy of your portfolio.
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.