Graphic Designer - New York
As a rapid-growth business and industry pioneer, AlphaSights is an exciting, fast-changing organization. Our people are ambitious business-builders who are given the autonomy and responsibility to make an impact every day.
As a designer, you’ll be integral to building the AlphaSights brand. You’ll join our fast-scaling brand communications team to serve as the go-to resource and expert for visual execution. You’ll bring the AlphaSights brand to life across a wide range of projects, including client-facing marketing materials, employee engagement campaigns, and social media. From conceptualization to execution, you’ll collaborate with and support the marketing and communications team to develop compelling design solutions that attract clients, advisors, employees, and candidates to AlphaSights. You’ll also serve as an important brand steward, providing guidance to internal stakeholders and external vendors on proper usage of our brand assets.
- Create original, polished, on-brand, and creative design solutions through the excellent use of typography, color, and graphic elements that reflect our brand
- Design a wide range of visual collateral including, but not limited to: print collateral, email, display banners, digital signage, social media assets, event marketing, presentations, templates, and landing pages
- Be an integral source of design support across the organization in the form of pitch decks, print collateral, infographics, strategic presentations, swag, and more
- Contribute creative and strategically-sound ideas to the work effort of the marketing and brand communications team
- Follow production design standards and prepare final art files to release to vendors or internal stakeholders
- Adhere to brand guidelines and serve as the organization’s brand steward, ensuring all visual materials are on-brand and high-quality
- 1-3 years’ experience as a designer in an in-house (B2B background a plus) or agency role
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Expert in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Keynote, and Google Slides
- Basic HTML and CSS skills for troubleshooting HTML emails or making last-minute refinements
- Strong portfolio of work that shows a mastery of aesthetics, typography, composition, and brand principles
- Experience working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with an ability to independently prioritize projects
- Driven, ambitious, detail-oriented with a growth mindset and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Ability to see the big picture and how individual projects work together to fulfill business objectives
- Highly collaborative and ability to work well in a cross-functional team developing cohesive content
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and upper management
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.