Graphic Designer at Capital Rx
About Capital Rx:
Capital Rx is a next generation pharmacy benefits manager, overseeing prescription benefit plans on behalf of employers, unions, and government entities. Determined to transform an outdated model, Capital Rx’s mission is to change the way prescription benefits are priced and administered in the US, unlocking enduring social change. Through our platform approach, Capital Rx delivers data-driven insights and actionable strategies that reduce costs, while improving patient outcomes. Our commitment to innovation, technology and service is the reason why Capital Rx is among the fastest-growing PBMs in the country.
- Create, maintain and execute on a variety of brand and communication design assets including one pagers, brochures, sales presentations, email templates, landing pages, digital ads, social media posts, etc.
- Design and maintain member communications materials to engage with end customers
- Explore ways to visually translate data, stats and numbers into engaging graphics
- Work with marketing, sales and operations teams to create simple and clear designs as the company expands into new markets
- Concept, design and execute delightful moments in Capital Rx tradeshows and events to add to client and prospect experiences
- Uphold brand visual styles and design processes to ensure consistency across all touch points
- Manage expectations, set and adhere to deadliness and follow up on projects with a strong sense of urgency
- Perform various tasks to support company initiatives and goals as needed
Qualifications / Profile:
- 2+ years of graphic or visual design experience;
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, most importantly: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and XD.
- UI Expertise a plus
- HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
- Start-up experience highly desired
- A portfolio illustrating a strong sense of typography, composition, and color
- A passion and genuine interest in brand marketing and digital media landscape
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to communicate such thoughts proactively, efficiently and effectively
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills, with the flexibility to navigate change in a fast-paced environment