Graphic Designer at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR’s social media accounts and websites are full of vibrant and inspiring design, and we’re looking for the right designer to join the content operations team who truly understands what thumb-stopping content is. We are seeking someone who is versatile, detail-oriented, and meticulous about seeing projects through from conception to completion. Responsibilities will include social media, website content, information design, decks and signage, both flat content and basic animation and video. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your creative mark across a wide array of platforms and be part of developing CLEAR’s visual storytelling language.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the social media and content team to create daily, eye-catching and strategic visual content
- Create beautiful content like info and quote graphics, gifs, templates, illustrations and more
- Work with Public Affairs team on informational design and decks
- Interpret various types of content and information and transform them into visually stunning social content and infographics
- Research photos for stories and posts, and assign photographers and illustrators when needed
- Partner with the social team in brainstorming visual ways to bring ideas to life
- Be an engaged member of the Public Affairs team, bringing fresh ideas to meetings and willing to go the extra mile to help team members
- Manage our photo/design asset database
- Skilled with creating animation for social media
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in the design field
- You live and breathe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (or similar platforms)
- Can make a meme in a minute, a gif in a jiffy
- Experience in animation, layout and color theory
- Previous work on social and digital design/campaigns
- Ability to make good copy visually amazing, some ability to animate images and/or edit video
- Conscientious about deadlines and creating inclusive designs
- Familiarity with photo networks like Getty
- Have a network of photographers and illustrators (not required!)
- Creative, adventurous, hungry; ready to roll up your sleeves and make things happen
- Passionate about collaborating and putting out the absolute best work possible
- Your file management is impeccable.
- Understanding of social media and how/why content is shared