Hardware Graphics Designer at Peloton
This is an opportunity to join the industrial design team for an industry-leading family of fitness products. You will be designing and organizing the graphical detail across our hardware categories. You will work closely with our talented team of designers, engineers, outside vendors, and key business stakeholders to develop new product graphics for our hardware portfolio that match quality and brand standards. This role will sit in the Industrial Design team and report to the Manager for CMF.
- Create next generation patterns and graphic directions for our hardware and accessory programs.
- Contribute to defining and advancing Peloton’s product design language and visual brand identity.
- Assist members of the industrial design team through various phases of product development.
- Collaborate with other designers and engineers to troubleshoot technical issues throughout development and maintain design intent.
- Collaborate with the packaging and creative departments to develop a graphic language that stems from ID products developed.
- Create pre-production 2D drawings and spec documentation for handoff to engineering and outside vendors
- Review vendor samples and pre-production parts to ensure they meet product requirements and brand standards
- Help to build and maintain processes to scale the activities related to graphics..
- Switching between solo and collaborative working environments to meet scheduled milestones
- Inspire peers and adjacent teams through creative thinking, exploration, and problem solving
- Be a source of inspiration for our creative studio culture.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design or Graphic Design
- 3-5 years of experience in a design role in relation to hardware
- Adobe Illustrator, Premier, & Photoshop and Google Workspace (or equivalent)
- Experience with a remote vendor base
- Visual and verbal communication skills
- Fitness industry experience
- Inhouse Design Team experience.
- SolidWorks and Keyshot experience.
- Adobe Premiere
- Experience working with cross functional team such as ID, ME and EE
- Experience with Asia based vendors
**please include a link to your portfolio on your resume or else we will not be able to review you as a candidate**
Please note: This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in our New York City HQ once safe to re-open the office.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]epeloton.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.