About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is seeking a Head of Copy to help lead the copy & design from inception to final product, ensuring quality of content and style meet marketing strategies and objectives. This role will act as a creative leader, helping to develop and review design briefs, provide strategic insight, and inspire creative direction. They’ll work closely with our Graphic Designers to produce standout and strategically focused concepts and campaigns. This role reports to the Director of Creative Operations and is primarily based in New York City.
What success looks like
- Possess an in-depth understanding of Eden Health, its products, messaging, and creative vision; unifying brand assets and creating consistency across all creative outputs
- Communicate conceptual ideas in an effective manner; translating big ideas into effective strategies for various Eden Health audiences
- Understand the role of copy in the creative development process, act as a brand champion and leader, helping to increase Eden Health brand awareness
- Increase the development of brand content that hones in on sales needs, business objectives, audience demand, and product growth
- Help lead creative direction from conception to launch, driving quality and consistency in all creative outputs, from advertising, to sell sheets, to email marketing
What you will bring
- 10+ years of experience in a Creative & Copy focused role
- Ability to take complex concepts and distill them into simple, insight-driven idea.
- A portfolio of ideas and executions demonstrating writing; excellent short-form and long-form writing in a variety of voices and tones
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, effectively mentoring and driving feedback to the design team
- Solid grammar, editing, and proofreading capabilities
- Possess an ability to motivate team(s) to work toward the ideal results, effectively handling multiple projects or tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability and desire to work on projects large and small, creative and rote
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]