How do you elevate the familiar into the intuitive? How do you create compelling user experiences worth talking about? How do you strike a balance between meeting the customer where they are, and getting them excited about where we’re going together?
We're seeking a Head of User Experience passionate about answering those questions through the ideal combination of research and craft. The right candidate will also understand that beautiful product design is more than aesthetics; it’s a vital engine that drives a business forward, winning hearts along the way.
If this sounds like you, there’s a place for you at Dashlane.About Dashlane:
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 14 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.About the role:
Our product organization is growing to meet our ambitions, and the Head of User Experience will be leading the expansion of the product design team and helping to shape and shepherd the strategy of the broader product organization. Reporting into the Chief Product Officer, the Head of User Experience will play an indispensable part in delivering on Dashlane’s mission and vision.
This position’s location is flexible within the US or France, but is ideally based in New York City or Paris.At Dashlane you will:
- Create and drive the company’s strategy for design, and align and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure this vision helps deliver on both the customer and business goals
- Manage and grow our product design organization, inspiring and motivating a world-class team of talented people to deliver their best work
- Advocate for the customer in all decisions with the product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Be a true champion of design thinking at the highest level of the organization, and demonstrate its ability to deliver business value
- Ensure brand- and system-level consistency across our products for consumers and businesses alike
- Draw insights from the work of our research team and turn that understanding into tangible solutions
- At least 10+ years of product design & UX experience for consumer brands with a focus on complex flows and use cases across customer journeys
- At least 3 years building and leading a highly effective design organization at a tech company that has demonstrated excellence in product design
- Strong experience working across all manifestations of what we design, from responsive web to native applications
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- Parental leave
- Office-wide Hackathons
- Office meetups & networking events
- Variety of social events
- Wide variety of free snacks and drinks around the office
- Dashlane Premium codes for friends & family
- Anniversary swag
- Referral bonus
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.