Industrial Designer (I or II)
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is an opportunity to support the industrial design on sub systems and entire products within our family of fitness equipment. You will support cross-functional design of the hardware and user experience aspects of product development. You will work closely with our talented team of designers, product managers, engineers, marketers, and key business stakeholders to develop innovative features for our bike and related products. You're highly motivated, super organized, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
- End-to-end product development from research and early concept exploration, to product execution and launch. Active participant and driving force in complete product development cycle.
- Support the project leading to bring design systems to completion
- Contributes to defining and advancing Peloton’s product design language and visual brand identity
- Render quality cad and rapid iteration skills via sketch and 3D CAD - production quality cad is a bonus but not necessary
- Actively demonstrate design & innovation thought leadership to adjacent teams.
- Work with outside suppliers to enable design success and address technical issues in the development process.
- Inspires peers with creative approach to thinking and problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design
- 2-3+ years experience in a design role
- Solidworks, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Keyshot, Sketchbook Pro, Microsoft Office Suite (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- surfacing experience in Solidworks
- ability to render via keyshot and communicate new ideas
- You have the ability to produce amazing sketches and renderings at a lightning pace
- Your work is the envy of your peers!
Please provide a portfolio or your we will not be able to review you as a candidate!
**please attatch your portfolio as the first link on your resume and cover letter or we will not be able to review you as a candidate.