Jr. Graphic Designer
Greater NYC Area
DailyPay, a New York based HR-tech company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission is to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. DailyPay is the pioneer in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries. With DailyPay, employees can pay bills on time, avoiding late fees and payday loans. Several leading enterprise and mid-cap companies, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. The company has gained traction and is now one of the 50 NYC Startups to Watch. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors; DailyPay is lighting the path to financial security.
Reporting to the Brand Content Manager, this full time role will support the creation, editing, and finalization of multiple types of collateral and content. This role is part of our Marketing department and executes design work in a variety of mediums. This department and company is growing exponentially, providing ample room for growth and opportunity to build one’s portfolio. The focus of the design work will primarily be B2B marketing, however we are a B2B2C company and have a strong employer brand that is always looking to innovate, grow, and welcome new ideas and perspectives.
- Create collateral and content included but not limited to print materials, digital materials, and video
- Align with internal business units such as sales, partner support, people, to turnaround projects efficiently
- Support the Brand Content Manager on all workflows as required and/or assigned
- Ideate with team and internal business units to translate vision into communicative content
- Proof drafts prior to submission to ensure standard of work is met
- Turnaround briefs efficiently
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Minimum 1 year graphic design experience working within Adobe Design Suite
- Must be proficient in Illustrator, Premiere and Photoshop
- Preferred experience in InDesign and Lightroom
- Portfolio including design work (preferably B2B materials), any photography or video work is a plus (please note, any candidates that do not submit a portfolio will not be considered)
- High level of attention to detail and ownership of final product
- Creative and passionate about work
- Organized work style and efficient content management
- Proactive and self starter
- Time management and ability to prioritize multiple workflows
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series B funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
DailyPay provides lunch every day
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description