Junior Brand Designer
Does your brain instantly start cropping, swapping fonts, and color correcting when you see a dry ad? Do you dream in wildly gorgeous images — and have the chops to bring them to life? AND do you like working alongside genuinely nice and talented humans? Awesome. We’d love if you’d join us as our new Junior Designer on Vimeo’s Creative Team.
We’re looking for someone who can dive into all aspects of our brand and marketing efforts, from emails and newsletters, to product launches and beyond. You’ll work closely with brand designers, copywriters, developers and members of the marketing team to make it all happen, and deliver gorgeous, high-quality designs.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters, and developers to concept, design and build professional and world class emails, newsletters, campaigns, and product launches.
- Increase click-through rate and visual appeal of Vimeo’s emails and newsletters, read by millions of creators every day.
- Conduct in-depth competitor analysis and research on current trends and compile findings into insightful presentations.
- Follow brand guidelines and apply those rules to current and refreshed campaigns.
- Work with Vimeo’s robust marketing team to meet deadlines, make last minute edits, manage your time and work through our annual marketing and design roadmap.
- Make the role your own; bring your flair and interests to the role and overall design directions.
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, and Photoshop. Your work is pixel perfect and you know your JPEGs, PNGs, GIFs.
- You are a speed demon. You maintain high quality output while hitting deadlines and juggling multiple projects at once.
- Be able to provide clear feedback to developers and know that your work isn’t over upon handoff.
- Great understanding of layout and composition. Your typography skills are polished and white space is your best friend.
- An advertising and marketing campaign guru. You’re the first to identify upcoming industry trends and have a critical eye for design.
- The ability to follow strict guidelines. You know the rules (and when to break them).
- Strength in juggling many files, specs and output ratios, and a talent for file management.
- Feedback is your friend. You embrace constructive feedback as part of your process and value getting additional eyes on your work early on.
- A team player. You collaborate well with others and can help brand designers develop campaigns and find creative solutions.
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.