Junior Production Designer at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is changing the way people live, work and travel. We believe that our design is at the core of our brand and everything we do. As Visual Designer, you are responsible for bringing our brand to life. You obsess about design and all facets of it. You constantly look for new and exciting customer experiences and truly care about well-designed service. You enjoy wearing multiple hats and are extremely organized. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team through designing internal and external communications, including but not limited to print, web, email and digital design.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the marketing team to concept and design assets for email, social media, digital and print advertising as well as out of home
- Support internal partners and stakeholders on business presentations and pitches as well as HR, training and employee-focused collateral
- Work with the web team on digital initiatives including landing pages
- Create new templates for cross-functional usage and iterate upon existing templates; provide both editable working files and finished assets
- Facilitate project management on all active jobs
- Act as a brand stakeholder, ensuring any and all materials in the field and otherwise adhere to the CLEAR brand guidelines
Who You Are:
- Have 2-4 years of experience and enjoy working in print, digital and motion graphics
- Talented designer with a few years under your belt and an online portfolio with examples of branded or commercial content
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment with rapid turnaround times- often same or next-day deadlines
- Enjoy working across all facets of design and excel in the appropriate software, including Figma, Adobe CS, Sketch, Keynote, Google Slides, PPT. After Effects/Premiere Pro a plus
- Have an understanding of UX, UI, and a portfolio of email and digital assets. Experiential design a plus
- Able to execute your own ideas and problem solve those for the broader marketing team
- Collaborative and able to work on multiple touch points at a time
- A meticulous attention to detail
- A Team player who can prioritize and managing time to achieve a balance of creativity and quality, while adhering to budget and timelines
- Motion graphics background highly preferred