Junior Visual Designer at Casper
Casper is seeking a Junior Visual Designer to join our Environments Team and help elevate the brand throughout our visual communications. We’re looking for someone who is a natural storyteller and can move fluidly between mediums. Our ideal candidate is motivated, organized, and able to think and execute creatively with a high degree of craft. They will collaborate with marketers, copywriters and designers to produce visual and marketing assets focused on physical environments.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do...
- Work on the Environments Team to bring our visual language to life in physical spaces through window displays, supergraphics, signage, collateral, and wayfinding systems. Physical spaces will include in-store installations and displays as well as temporary marketing events and activations.
- Collaborate with other designers and copywriters across the organization as support on cross-channel initiatives and campaigns.
- Support Production Designer by packaging and preflighting files for release to printers or display manufacturers
- Work closely with Senior Designers to execute new visual concepts and support rollouts.
- Adapt design concepts to work within various retail and wholesale layouts and configurations.
- 1-2 years experience at an agency or design-centric consumer brand.
- Fluid in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- The ability to render in 3D is a plus.
- Strong typography + layouts skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail. No detail is ever too small.
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment with rapid turnaround times ... often same or next-day deadlines.
- Comfortable with taking initiative and working independently and presenting ideas.
- A team player who can prioritize and manage time to achieve a balance of creativity and quality while also adhering to budgets and timelines.
- A strong portfolio of work with the ability to clearly talk us through your designs and the role you played in each project.
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!