Lead Designer at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified values design and makes every effort to provide a cohesive and unique experience across all mediums. Our design team works across all visual channels from sales and marketing design needs to application UX/UI. We're looking for a Lead Designer who will be part of the Brand Design team.
A good candidate is an experienced graphic designer, with a passion to expand brand identity to a variety of online and offline materials.
As a marketing design team lead you will have a chance to build, mentor and manage the New York marketing design team that will collaborate with different teams within the global marketing department.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build a strong team while motivating and mentoring your team members.
- Expand brand identity to a variety of usages to enhance Riskified's social and professional presence.
- Exercise your vision as you embed our brand into all marketing assets. Find creative ways to deliver our message to our target audience and refine our visual brand.
- Work on a wide range of projects such as marketing assets, online and offline events, landing pages, sales materials, infographics, illustrations, and more.
- Come up with new initiatives to scale and improve workflows/collaboration. Collaborate and work closely with the lead generation teams - Digital Marketing, Events, Content, and sales. Support the marketing effort of creating interest in Riskified among potential clients.
- You’ll be an integral part of our international design team. Work collaboratively with them to maintain a cohesive look and feel.
- 7+ years of proven experience in brand and marketing design. (Experience with a B2B technology-based company is a plus.)
- 2+ years of experience in management. (Leading a team or large-scale projects.)
- Expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Adobe creative suite applications.
- Proficiency in Figma and/or Sketchapp.
- Familiarity with G-suite - advantage.
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of brand design, marketing materials, landing pages, emails, infographics, image-making, data visualization.
- Ability to work across the entire design flow: sketching concepts, design, prototyping, and implementation.
- Marketing experience. Engage the audience by creating strong visual campaigns.
- Image-making skills.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Have a keen eye for detail while being able to see the full picture.
- Organized by nature and can handle a wide range of projects, in fast iterations.
- Great communication skills, strong team player.
- Additional nice-to-haves include:
- Motion skills and proficiency in Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS in design assets
- Familiarity working with Webflow
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely. (Please note, this role is eventually expected to work out of our office several days each week.)
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k)+ matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In The News
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.