Questions you’ll be answering:
- How do we create the best end-to-end experience for consumers searching for financial products online?
- How can internal tools be optimized to serve channel partners and financial institutions?
- What should an Even design system look like?
Your day to day:
- Work autonomously with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders across teams to create great users experiences from research and prioritization to deployment
- Be able to work broadly translating high-level business requirements and sometimes narrowly creating detailed wireframes for complex web and mobile applications quickly
- Help with resourcing, mentoring, coaching, and hiring others while establishing a design culture within the company
- Design and conduct small and medium scale usability tests and other UX research activities
- Shape the future of design system tooling and take it in new directions
You may be a fit if you have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in interaction design / user experience design (both consumer facing and enterprise/SaaS experience preferred)
- 2+ years of people management experience including mentoring and coaching junior level designers
- Have the ability to lead multiple projects and competing priorities spanning multiple team members in a fast-paced environment
- Strong design vision: ability to be innovative in all spaces and create a wide variety of solutions (a bonus if you have experience with complex data visualizations)
- Customer-focused design approach and expert-level knowledge in UI and UX methodologies and usability testing with sound methodology
- Ability to think strategically about overall platform focus, direction, and integration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for technical and non-technical stakeholders