Lead Product Designer at MaestroQA
At MaestroQA, we believe the quality of your customer experience (CX) defines the quality of your brand …and so do our clients. From Etsy to Mailchimp, Peloton, Zendesk, and more– we're on a mission to create amazing customer experiences globally. 🌎
MaestroQA is modern QA (quality assurance) software that powers customer loyalty. We arm customer service teams with the tools, data, and coaching to transform customer voices into impact-driven business insights.
We're 70+ employees, growing 100%+ annually, and only scratching the surface of our potential. We recently raised a Series A to help us accelerate our growth. Join us in building the future of CX, we're just getting started. 🚀Our Values
At MaestroQA, our values drive how we work, who we hire, and whether (or not) you'll love working here. Before exploring this opportunity, let’s explore shared values:
⚡ We pair authentic passion with treating each person like owners.
⚡ We pair structured decision making with socratic debate.
⚡ We pair personal evolution with team evolution and strive to always be evolving.
Sound like you? This could be the home you’ve been looking for… (we’ve been looking for you too!)You + This Opportunity
As a Lead Product Designer at Maestro, you will take the reins on all aspects of design at MaestroQA. From business partnership to leading design strategy and leveling up the team– your work will shape the future of our design capabilities and product success. Looking for impact-driven work? You've come to the right place.Here’s what you’ll get to do…
- Influence the growth of our design team; supporting processes, crafting an effective design vision, and driving design across the MaestroQA product
- Collaborate with stakeholders; aligning design projects to business goals and pacing design innovation accordingly
- Own new, challenging projects while delegating and coaching the rest of the team. Continuous learning is important to us; you'll create systems to help the design team improve their craft
- Touch all aspects of design at MaestroQA, continuously aligning design strategy and orientation to the product’s evolving business needs
- Proven success creating and implementing user-centered design systems in dynamic, quickly evolving environments – built enterprise SaaS workflows? Bonus points!
- A passion for your craft as well as leveraging your expertise to invest in the growth and development of fellow designers – your success and the success of your team are intertwined
- A ton of care for the user and each detail shaping their experience. You know the transformative impact user-focused design has on a product and evangelize the user experience (UX) throughout your work
- Experience with structured thinking and decision making – we actively invest in improving each other’s decision making skills through questions and healthy debate
✨ Feel like you’re not checking all the boxes? We highly encourage you to apply anyway. Sometimes the best opportunities are the ones we self-select out of. Take the leap!Our Benefits
At Maestro, we truly value the diversity of thought, perspectives and life experiences of our team. We know that the best outcomes stem from bringing together voices with wide ranging identities, embracing a culture of belonging, and that sustaining a workplace where everyone can bring their full selves is a path, not a destination.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, benefits, and more! The biggest perk by far is stepping into a ground-floor opportunity and getting to actually build the roller coaster.
- Location: Work in-office, hybrid, or 100% Remote
- Compensation: Competitive Salary
- Equity: Company Equity (We recently raised a Series A!)
- Benefits: Medical, Vision, & Dental Coverage
- Retirement: 401K & Retirement Planning
- Time Off: Unlimited PTO & 10 Paid Holidays