Lead Product Designer
The Lead Product Designer will work with marketing, product management, R&D, and customer support to define and execute on the end-to-end customer experience at both the macOS and micro interaction level. You will organize the skillsets that deliver the UX and the interactions with other organizations to execute and demonstrate great design. You will infuse the culture with a design thinking mindset—a creative approach to solving business, product, and user problems, and communicate that great user and customer experiences are great business, and great business leads to sales and profits.
What You’ll Do
- Be a true advocate for design thinking at the highest level of the organization and demonstrate its ability to deliver business value
- Create and drive the company’s strategy for design – align and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure this vision helps deliver on both the customers and business goals
- Ensure brand & system level consistency across our large set of products for both consumers, corporates, restaurants, drivers and internal tools
- Advocate for the customer in all decisions with the product, engineering, and design teams
- Draw insights from the work of our talented research team and know how to turn those insights into tangible design solutions
- Oversee the creation and iteration of best-in-class service experience for our community of customers
Who You Are
You are highly engaged and visible in the global design community. You have strong experience working across all digital and physical manifestations of what we design - from responsive web to native applications to the next technological leap. You possess deep curiosity and ability to consider product strategy and vision. You don’t just care about “how it looks,” or “what we should design,” but “why are we designing this at all?”
- 5+ years of Product Design & UX experience for either consumer or B2B brands with a focus on complex flows and use cases across customer journeys
- 3+ years at an effective design organization which has shown excellence in product design
- Strong point-of-view on modern, effective design processes and systems
- Evidence of successful collaboration with engineering orgs
- Evidence of using research and data to steer design thinking
- Point-of-view on how to create happy, productive design organizations
- Awareness of best-in-class tools for design and prototyping
- Extensive understanding of prototyping methodologies and practices, user research methodologies and A/B test planning/execution
- Excellent communication and data visualization skills. You can bring internal stakeholders on your design journey and support your decisions with focus and brevity
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across over 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.