Lead Product Designer at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As the Lead Product Designer at Rhino, you’ll join a formidable, passionate team helping us build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting.
In this role you will:
- Execute on our product roadmap with intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- Conduct user research and usability testing.
- Design user flows, mockups, and prototypes.
- Create and maintain style guides to ensure consistency of design across the entire product.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 4+ years of experience working on web and mobile products.
- A diverse portfolio, most importantly featuring work that has actually been implemented and used.
- Experience in both UX and visual design.
- Experience with tools like Sketch and InVision.
- Experience with designing for consumer-facing products.
- Good understanding of technical systems.
- Ability to communicate and explain design concepts to different types of stakeholders, talking through business requirements and how they translated into the design.
- Previous experience at a startup.