MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We’re a group of passionate technologists with backgrounds spanning across engineering, product, and design. We support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.Lead Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer, ideally coming from an Enterprise SaaS (B2B2C) company, who has a proven track record of delivering high impact products. As our Lead Product Designer, you will be joining a growing design team and have ownership of existing and greenfield products from concept and discovery through to iteration, testing, and production.
- Experience designing digital products and systems. Collaboratively, you’ve shipped products that solve real problems for people.
- Ability to boil complex problems down to a balance of flexibility, empowerment, and intuitive usage.
- Proactive self-starter who collaborates deeply with product management, engineering, research, and growth teams.
- Exceptional ability for innovative UX, visual/interaction design, and design systems that power enterprise products.
- Experience conducting, communicating, and leveraging data, research, testing, and metrics to empower a product’s experience.
- You’re excellent in designing, prototyping, and communicating your vision and impact for the product with modern tools like Figma (which we use) or Sketch.
- Highly skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders, you’re hungry for feedback to aid in your ability to produce impact for our customers.
- Service-minded towards bankers and their communities as well as your colleagues. You’re able to manage priorities that are a balance between empowering the product experience, the Design team, and the rest of MANTL.
- Well versed in Design Thinking and Methodologies and know how and when to apply the right tools for the problem and timeline.
- 5+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company.
Nices to Haves:
- Come from enterprise SaaS, B2B2C.
- Technical knowledge and partnership with how products are engineered.
- Leading design at startups and/or design cofounder.
- Thought leadership (writing or speaking engagements).
- FinTech experience and/or intimate knowledge of Banking Industry.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT US:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and we are deeply proud of our culture. From unlimited vacation and fully covered health benefits to interesting and fun team events, we strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.