Lead UX Designer
Suzy is a human intelligence platform that helps organizations make better, more informed decisions…faster. Powered by an on-demand network of more than a million consumers, Suzy lets you target and retarget any consumer segment to ask questions and get insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to validate essential decisions, better understand their customers, increase conversions and improve growth. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
We're hiring a Lead User Experience Designer in order to manage User Experience throughout the Suzy web and mobile platforms. The Lead User Experience Designer will drive the requirements of the project, from distilling the goals laid out in the product roadmap into Business Requirements, to creating wireframes and transitioning this work to a BA for specifications documentation. The Lead User Experience Designer will work to ensure that the all user touch points align to optimize the experience for clients, internal staff and app users.
You will be responsible for bringing our vision to life using research-supported decision making and customer-first experience design. Aside from being the champion for our platform's users, you will also be doing research to keep our platform up-to-date and innovative within our competitive set.
If you are passionate about building groundbreaking innovative products and translating analytical data into a meaningful visual presentation, we would love to meet you.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research and testing
- Create user flows, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes
- Establish a UI/UX design system, process, and methodology
- Contribute to requirement gathering and functional specs
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Provide and present UX KPIs to company stakeholders
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, and others in the company to help create new features
- 4+ years’ of product design with a strong emphasis on visual and interaction design
- Proven focus on KPI-driven designs with a record of improving metrics through UI/UX
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A cross-functional mindset and experience collaborating across departments
- Extensive knowledge in IOS/Android UX and best practices
- An expert in Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, or other design tools
- Experience in different UX research methodologies
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with HTML/CSS
- Have experience in design asset management across dev and design teams
- Have experience with data analysis and visualization
At Suzy (formerly Crowdtap), every team member spends every day moving the business forward together, from engineering to business development. We love what we do, and we like each other a lot. Every Suzy team member has a great attitude, a love for solving problems, collaborating, and lots of fun. We are humble, positive, hilarious and have a genuine love for fixing problems! Not to mention our perks (unlimited PTO, snacks, dog-friendly office, insane parties). We are incredibly proud of our award-winning culture.
Crain’s NY Best Places to Work 2013, 2014 and 2015
High-growth work environment
Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
Fully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brew
Fun, creative, open work space
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.