Learning and Development Manager at Augury
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There are significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
Location is New York City / Israel (Hybrid Remote)
As a Learning and Development Manager, you will create and drive all things training and learning related for Augury’s employees. You will be a Culture champion who connects business needs with employee experience and outcomes. . You’ll be partnering with our team leaders and HRBPs to create, develop and implement a robust training program. You’ll be a part of a global People Operations team, reporting to the VP, People Operations.
A Day In Your Life
- Identify and analyze business needs, and create learning curriculums and programs (with managers and HRBPs) to address those
- Ensure adult learning principles and systematic instructional design are applied, to create a great performance based learning experience (includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning content)
- Design and develop online learning materials, including learning objectives, content and assessment tools. Utilize internal resources and vendors as needed
- Master Augury Academy’s training software to deliver training, measure and report on training effectiveness. iterating on curriculums and content needed
- Manage project execution for global learning and development initiatives including resources, logistics, communications, and measurement
- Maintain an understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
- Build internal capacity by training facilitators and sharing best practices
What You Bring
- Experience: 3+ years in designing and developing training materials and content to include online/e-learning modules, instructor-led materials, online tutorials, multimedia products (video, graphic, audio), and other training materials. Well versed in adult learning methodologies and able to evaluate learning effectiveness using data. Experience using video editing tools, LMS.
- Customer mindset: Strong “customer” approach- view things through the learners’ perspective, creating a great learning experience
- Adrenaline rush: You thrive in a fast paced environment. You embrace ambiguity and like the building phase, where things are still a bit chaotic. You’re able and energized by creating processes to help the organization scale.
- Data Fluency: Proactive. Has the ability to identify problems, and also the skills and confidence to drive for solutions. Relies on data to provide a point of view and drive decision making.
We’re solving real problems, for real people, by helping industrial customers keep their production lines running. We believe the best perk is who we work with, professionally and personally. We love what we do, care about one another, and enjoy spending time together.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO